KISSMYASS
3. I'll always remember you.
Yes, im on the phone with you now.
Although this phone call, you made me cried, make my heart burn.
You dont know.
You asked me, if i'm happy now or before.
I said, before. You said, Of cos, because i have two.
You know my before means when i have you. right.. 
It's okay, this is my retribution too.. i know.. 
Heart broken into pieces.
I have no rights to say you too.
I choose to leave, because i love you alot.
I wanted you to find someone better. 
You said yourself, you would go poly. 
If you ask me, i'll say, 

'' i would go ite. i would rather give my future up and study hard at ite , rather than losing you. going ite i could catch up with my studies if i put in effort. But losing you, i dont know how much effort i can put in to met you again. For you, i dont care anything. '' 

Sometimes, words are better if it is left untold.
Let this sentence be untold. 
I wanna be your lover, dont wanna be your friend.